Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hangin with Allyson

"They see us rollin... they hatin...."

My dear friend Allyson was in town from Texas this weekend. I know I just saw her on my way home from Peru... but I always miss her. She was such an awesome roommate and even a better friend and we have always enjoyed hang in out. I'm planning a trip in the fall to go visit her. I'm excited about it.

So this weekend I got to hang out with her a bit. We went and got some ice cream. We chilled at my house, we cruised around P-Town and we went and visited the lovely Rock Canyon.




Love this girl.


2 comments:

Lori said...

You two look a little like sisters in these pics ;)

jamie hixon said...

I love your duck faces. Ha! You can get away with the duck face cause y'all are pretty.