Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Grant turns 6!

Grant's birthday was on the 12th and my Dad's is on the 13th. So we had a combine party tonight. Not really... it was mostly a party for Grant. I can't believe this little guy is 6! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was taking Reanne and Sierra to the hospital to meet their baby brother.

It was all low key. My dad made Grant's favorite dinner (spaghetti and meatballs) and homemade ice cream. My mom made chocolate lava cake. Reanne and Sierra kept to tradition and decorated a birthday crown and chair and this year they also decorated the golf cart so Grant could have a birthday ride. He loves driving that thing.



Grant is the cutest kid and full of smiles and laughs and he is sure fun to have around. So glad he is part of the family and that I get to see him every week.


2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Yep, he is one fun kid!

jamie hixon said...

Oh my cuteness, how fun!! His crown reminds me of "Where the Wild Things Are." Ha. Time flies. Asher is going to be baptized next year!