Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Wave Runner fun at Deer Creek


It was supposed to be real hot yesterday. RJ and I were determined to have one last fun summer weekend. I know Summer isn't quite over yet but it feels like it. Plus I'm going to be gone.

So RJ got a group together to go boating. We all met yesterday morning and everyone shows up except for the guy who was supposed to bring the boat. RJ, being one that makes the best out of every situation, decided we would still all go to the lake and we would just rent a wave runner instead. So we were on our way to the lake. On our way up the canyon the other car of RJ's guy friends bailed and decided not to come. So it was RJ and the ladies.

So we get there... it isn't hot. It's quite cold. That is Utah weather for you. We suck it up and decide we are doing it anyway. We are going to have fun gosh darn it. I went out for the little bit. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE wave runners... I think I would have had more fun if I had a wet suit. The water was pretty cold. I'm still glad we went. All part of the adventure. Everything is fun with RJ no matter what you are doing. We were all cold, but we had fun. Thanks RJ for my last summer adventure.





And of course when we got home... later that afternoon it got hot. Thanks Utah weather. You are a peach.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Ha! Should have brought a wetsuit.