Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, July 20, 2015

Patio Dinner Party - Take 4

I love all of my traditions I have started... including dinner parties on the patio during summer. I love fancy dinner's and they rarely happen, so I put them on. I love enjoying time with my friends over good food and perfect evening weather outside. Dinner being lit by candles and patio lights. The evening was perfect and all of my friends that came even dressed up a little. I loved it.

I was too busy making all of the food and amazingly enough got it all ready and put the table outside by myself all in time for when everyone got there.... therefore I didn't  have time to really document it like I did last year. I did get a few pictures though.


On the menu I had some favorites that I have done for past patio dinner parties such as:

Peach Lemonade &
Spinach salad with mango, avocado, strawberries, blueberries and cashews. It's my favorite salad because it has all of my favorite things in it. Everyone else loved it too because there were no leftovers. Everyone had at least seconds on the salad.

I also got freezer rolls that I baked in the oven.

New recipes I tried:

A brownie and raspberry trifle. Turned out great.

And Coconut Chicken Tenders. Everyone went NUTS for these. So good. Also non left over.


That was it. It was enough. We all had a great time. I love good food and good company in a good atmosphere. I love this tradition and will continue to do it.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That looks like a fun and very delicious party! I need dinner parties in my life.