Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hanging with Mo

My good friend Monica (one of my first friends I made when I moved to Utah 11 years ago) moved with hubby and kids to South Bend Indiana. When I decided to visit my cousin this summer, I was excited to be able to visit Monica as a bonus. I hadn't seen her in over a year. She lives close enough to my cousin that they are in the same stake. They are only 25 minutes from each other. Anyway, we had a blast catching up and hanging out. She is way into Jamberry Nails... she sells them, so she insisted that she put some on me while I was there. I love that with Monica we can always just pick up where we left off no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other. Love this girl. Hopefully it's not years before we get to see each other again. More reason for me to fly out to the Midwest.



3 comments:

jamie hixon said...

So fun that you got to see your old friend. You guys look great!

William said...

Did you tell her that you had some jamberry nails from Christmas a couple years ago?!?

Tracy Mills said...

Lori, yes I did! I told her I had tried them before from when you gave them to me. :)