Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, August 14, 2015

Sodalicious with Grant

Now that I have started this little tradition with my nieces and nephews for their birthday's... they each look forward to it. It's fun for me too. Each kids one on one time with me is so different. With Grant, we watched a rainbow and he told me EVERY Mazda that he saw pass by or parked near by. ha ha. He was really excited and thought really hard about what to mix in his drink. Out of all the kids I thought his drink was the best. He chose 7up with Mango, Strawberry and Blackberry. I tried some and it was good! We had a great time.

I can't believe Grant is 7. It seems like yesterday I was taking Reanne and Sierra to the hospital to see their mom and meet their new baby brother. Grant is so fun. His smile is contagious and he is just a happy kid. He is sweet and grateful and sincere. So glad I get to see this kid all the time. He says the cutest things and he makes me smile.

Happy Birthday Grant. Glad you are a part of the family. Love you bud.





2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

You are so fun! Asher still talks about sodalicious. Grant sure looks happy!

Lori said...

Looks like the Auntie birthday date was a success! That's fun that you do that Tracy :)