Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Blood Moon

Tonight was the Lunar Eclipse. Apparently this Blood Moon isn't going to make another appearance until 2033... so I thought I better try and photograph it.

I went to photograph it with my BFF neighbor Darrell because we both like taking pictures... but as it turns out, it was quite the little party at the park of people watching the show. I'm super glad that it was at a normal hour this time. I'm also super glad that it was a clear night. It was beautiful.

I don't have fancy photography equipment to go with my SLR... but here is the best shot that I got with what I have. Not bad.



2 comments:

Lori said...

GREAT JOB TRACY! you did it! We were a little cloudy when it was this color, so I wouldn't have been able to capture a clear imagine even if I tried! But, we had fun hanging outside under the stars for a while anyway :)

jamie hixon said...

Awesome! Dan tried and said it was too dark. It was fun for the kids to see. We pointed the moon out to our neighbors as they were coming home and they honestly looked like they couldn't care less if they tried. Ha.