Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, March 21, 2016

Hole N' the Rock


While driving from Monument Valley to Moab.... I saw this place on the side of the road. I had no idea what it was, but I quickly pulled over to check it out. Why not right? That is what exploring a state is all about... discovering all the little places that you didn't know was there.

So we get out to see what it is all about. Turns out it's a bunch of collective.... stuff. They even have a zoo and a shop. SO random. I guess there is a house/ restaurant in there too. So we wandered around and took some pictures and took it all in and then went on our way.




Oh... and they were making a really big deal about a big foot sighting. I figure it was a joke... but I don't know, they may think it is serious. ha ha.


It had some pretty cool things too. The license plate art was my favorite.






You never know what you are going to discover when you are road tripping.

3 comments:

Lori said...

You found Mater! That looks like a random but cool little spot. What kinda animals did they have at their zoo!?!

Tracy Mills said...

We didn't go in... but it looked like they had a zebra and some camels and yak's and random animals.

jamie hixon said...

How fun. Random stuff is the best stuff.