Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, April 5, 2010

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

YUM! That is all I have to say about this. I went to my sister's house for Easter dinner yesterday and was asked to bring the dessert. I found this recipe online and I will being using it again NO DOUBT! Here is the recipe. Enjoy!

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

Filling:
2-8 oz. packages cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 pint whipping cream

1 tablespoon sugar

You also need 1 pound cake and 2 quarts of fresh strawberries.
Layer the strawberries, pound cake and filling in a glass bowl. Top with the strawberries and Serve.


9 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

okay, that looks so good I need to make it very soon. It's hard to not like something with strawberries in it.

Desiree said...

That looks AWESOME!

Jessica Stark said...

Looks delicious! I will have to try that sometime!

politicchic6 said...

Mmmmmm...

rachel v. said...

oooh it looks beautiful!

Shawntel said...

Ummmm YUM! Next time I make my way to the store, I am going to get the ingredients for this!

jamie hixon said...

YUM.

Why do you have vanilla extract listed twice?

Tracy said...

Mmm.. not sure, that is how I copied it from the recipe online... it was probably in the instructions somewhere.... but I only used a 1/4 tsp.

Cheryl said...

yum and yum