Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 14

HCG report. I hit a plateau. I have only lost 13 pounds. Am I frustrated? Yes. After seeing the weight come off so quickly the first week, to hardly see it come off at all the next week if VERY frustrating. Am I giving up? No. I have a week to lose 7 more pounds to reach my goal of losing 20 pounds while on this diet. So... I am switching up my foods and drinking more laxative herbal tea (nasty) and we shall see what happens. I am going to try and stay positive. Hopefully I have still been loosing inches even though I have not been seeing the pounds come off. That kind of happened the last time that I did it almost a year ago. Anyway, I miss cooking. I can't wait to get back to normal eating. One more week to go.... then starts maintenance. Gum has really helped me this time around. I don't know why I didn't get it before. There is only one type of gum that you can have on this diet. It has to not only be sugar free, but it also has to have XYLITOL in it. The only kind I have found that has it is Trident. Doesn't matter... it helps me a lot.

The other day I got an email on facebook from Tracy Mills. It was weird to see that... I mean, I didn't remember writing a message to myself. It was some girl from the Midwest just saying hi because we have the same name. Kind of funny, but not the only message I have received from a Tracy Mills that I didn't know. A year or so ago I got a message from Tracy Mills in England saying hi. It's totally random, kind of weird and kind of cool (as far as getting emails from strangers go). Although... I would rather get an e-mail from random really attractive guy. But, whatever. Now that I think about it, that has happened before too, but not very often. Has this happened to anyone else before? Getting message from someone that you don't know with your same name?

When I got home from work yesterday this lady and some dude were standing behind my car waiting for me. I got out and she was like "HEY GIRL" like I was supposed to know her. "Remember me?" Nope, sorry I don't I told her. "Girl, you were drivin like Beyonce!" I just laughed. I don't know how Beyonce drives. But whatever. Turns out she wanted to sell me cleaning thing. Being black, I thought she was very funny (I think black people are just naturally funny, I don't know why, but I love it). So she sold me on it. Mostly I bought it because most of the money was going to a good cause.

Other than that, nothing too exciting this week. Well, I wrote about most of it already when I talked about my Sunday. Oh wait, remember how my shoe was taken by a guy in my ward so he could do some sort of service for me this week? Well, last night I got a pretty flower dropped off with a note. It was very sweet. Don't know who picked my shoe, so I don't know who it was from, but its sweet all the same.

6 comments:

Tessa and Adam said...

You got suckered into the sales tactics...

mjfin22 said...

You make that diet seem almost appealing! Keep it up! You amaze me! And I sent someone a message who was the only other person on facebook to have the same name spelled the same way with the same middle initial as me! Pretty funny and goofy now thinking back on it! :-)

Abby Wright said...

Keep up with the diet. Remember how worth it it is in the end! HOT MAMA!! As for random emails on facebook. This was the creepiest thing that ever happened to me. This girl with my same name Abigail Cheatham emailed me and wanted to say Hi. It's not creapy that we had the same name the creapy thing was we were IDENTICAL. Not even kidding! People were stunned at how much this girl and I looked like eachother. I have tried to find her since to show people my twin across the world but havnet been able to find her since then. So weird!

jamie hixon said...

You are an inspiration. Seriously. When I think about dieting the way you are it makes me want to cry. But I will do it, because if you can do it THREE times I can do it once.
I've never gotten a random email from a Jamie Mills or Hixon. I think I got a facebook message once asking if I was the same Jamie Hixon they knew. I wasn't.

Nice about the flower. Did each guy have like 5 girls' shoes? You talked about statistics in your Mulan movie.

Tracy said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I need it.

Not all the girls came to ward prayer, so there were not THAT many shoes... but there were still a lot and I think a lot of the guys took 2 shoes.

rachel v. said...

great job on your diet, I think 13 lbs is amazing! And you look great.

I love your flower, what a nice surprise :)