Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ruffled Pillow

I decided to have another craft night with my mom while she is still here. I have many craft blogs that I look at on a weekly basis. The ones that I like and want to try and tackle, I print off the directions and set them aside to do sometime. That is where a lot of these crafts come from. Some I actually come up with on my own... but not most of them.

I love decorative pillows, so I have printed off a few different ones that I wanted to make. I chose this one first. I already had a pillow and all it took was a bed sheet. So many things you can make out of bed sheets... its great! Mine did not turn out exactly like the one on the blog, but I think it turned out really cute. I have bigger ruffles on mine, mostly because I was lazy and didn't want to hem each strip. I still think it turned out super cute though. It looks great on my bed. If you would like to make one of your own, go here.


Notice I have a new picture on the wall? It is a picture of the Timpanogos Temple that my mom bought for me, since that is the temple that I went through to receive my endowments. I love it, and it even matches my room perfectly. Thanks Mom!

8 comments:

rachel v. said...

gorgeous! I love the pillow! Great job :) and I love the temple picture, how thoughtful

jamie hixon said...

This is AWESOME!! I'm going to have to make one.
Nice job.

Kristin Hunsaker said...

Tracy! I love your room, you are such a crafty girl!

jamie hixon said...

PS I think I like your pillow better than the original.

Tracy said...

sweet!!!

Lynette Mills said...

Your welcome... love you

Desiree said...

I love the pillow. I really want to copy it. But my list of things to copy you on is getting as long as my ARM! Sheesh! Give a girl a second to catch up, will ya? :) Just kidding. Go on being awesome. I'll get there... someday... :)

Natasha said...

That came out AWESOME! I really love it, I think I'll have to do one with big overlapping ruffles now too!