Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, October 12, 2012

Flashback Friday 86

Since I am getting pretty excited to go to Disneyland here pretty soon, I thought I would do another Disney flashback. This goes back to January 2002. I was BFF with Shawntel and Aaron and we all shared a love for Disneyland. They had season passes and I got a couple free tickets from singing at Disneyland and sometimes my mom would give me her tickets as well.  Because of this, Shawntel, Aaron and I were going to Disneyland like every other month. No joke.

When we went in January, there were not a lot of people in the park. We would get irritated if we had to wait longer than 5 minutes to get on a ride. Because not as many people were there, more characters were out. We made it a goal on this trip to take pictures with as many characters as we could. We got a lot! Here are just some of the pictures we got on that trip.




 The ant stole my lunch


Oh how I love Disneyland. 

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

How fun. I remember the Vonasik (sp?) days.