Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 25, 2013

Flashback Friday 101

Flashing back to December 2002 today. I had braces. Yuck. I was still living at home and had such a great group of girl friends that I hung out with. This is when I started becoming really good friends with Lolly... and we are still besties.

Anyway, we knew that we were all going to be going our separate ways that summer. Patty was getting married, Shawntel was getting married, Lolly was moving to Seattle, I was moving to Utah, Cheryl was getting married... so we had our friend Toby Emory take pictures of us. The last picture I still have framed in my room. These girls are dear friends and it was great start to my young single adult years. Love them.





2 comments:

Lori said...

What a great bunch of girls! I still see Patty once in a while at stake stuff :) Love her. Love you most!!

jamie hixon said...

I remember when you did that photo shoot. And you WANTED braces, so you can't complain too much. Ha!