Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese

The other that I made from my pinterest meal was this Spinach Salad. YUM!!! I LOVED it. I will make it again for sure. In fact, I had it not only for dinner that night but for lunch and dinner the next day. I love a good salad.


SALAD:
8 cups chopped spinach (1 bag)
1 cup halved cherry or pear tomatoes
1/2 cup corn (frozen, canned, or cut off the cob)
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 large avocado, sliced
1/3 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
DRESSING:
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Directions:

1. Place spinach in a large salad bowl. add remaining salad ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss (a little at a time... as much dressing as you desire).


2 comments:

Lori said...

YUM!! This sounds like one I will be making very soon in my kitchen!!! Thanks for the recipe :)

jamie hixon said...

YUM! Ha! I typed that before I saw Lori's. But seriously, that looks amazing.