Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Waterless Snow Globe

So one of my goals this year was to make more things that I pin on Pinterest. I saw tons of cute snow globes on jars this winter season. I really liked them all, but I really loved the waterless snow globe. I just did it simple. Just glued some little trees in two different sized jars and sprayed some snow on the jars and then filled it with artificial snow and glittery snow. They are simple, but I love how they turned out. Hooray for Pinterest.




6 comments:

Lori said...

Nice work Tracy! Where did you end up finding the snow? I love how they turned out :)

jamie hixon said...

They did turn out great. I was wondering where you got the snow as well.

Tracy said...

I ended up buying it online!

Lynette Mills said...

Cuter than I imagined. Glad you got them finished

Kristy said...

Did you end up giving them away or keeping them?

Tracy said...

I kept them