Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Basement Ice Cream Parlor

On Thursday we had a little work outing. Where to? My co-worker's (in another department) parents basement. Why go visit my co-worker's basement? Well... her dad made it into a model train playground and and ice cream parlor. It is quite impressive actually. We stayed for a couple of hours and played with trains....



And more importantly we ate ice cream for lunch made my my co-workers dad. We had shakes, banana splits and some sort of fizz drink. It was all good. Sugar overload.



But it was the cutest little ice cream parlor. How cool to have that in your basement! We had a blast. We love our team activities.




3 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

This looks like paradise for dad

Lori said...

WOW! The things people think up to do in their homes! That's pretty cool.

jamie hixon said...

Oh my gosh I just gained 5 pounds looking at that beautiful treat.