Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, July 18, 2014

Flashback Friday 176

Going back to Winter of 2006. Sara and I became good friends and both like going to and throwing parties. So we started throwing parties (mostly at her apartment because she had more room and it was nicer). We figured out that we were good at throwing parties and lots of people would come to our parties and get excited for our next party. In fact... we even had a couple of people meet at one of our parties and later got married. True story.

One of the parties we threw was a masquerade. Who doesn't love masquerades? We invited everyone and people got really into it. Some even made their own masks or painted masks on. We had a spot for people to take pictures, we had Mocktails and we had good music which brought fun dancing.


I kind of miss my party throwing days... but I feel like the older you get the less big groups of random people want to attend these events. Oh well.... I guess I will always be throwing a party in one way or another.





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I remember that girl! And I've always wanted to go to a masquerade. I love dressing up, as you know.