Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, February 15, 2015

All You Need Is Love

Yesterday was Valentines Day. I honestly didn't really even think about it all day. I had too many things to do. I had Tomas's Baptism and the lunch after. Then I had to run errands including shopping at Costco with Ian for Stake Conference that night which for some reason they wanted refreshments and Ian signed us up. So I barely had enough time to get home, shower and get read and bring the treats over to Stake Conference. Sat though 2 hours of Stake Conference which was great... amazing music and President Sandberg spoke which is always amazing. After it was over Ian and I had to hurry and get the treats and set it up in the back before people started leaving. We both socialized and had to wait until everyone was done and then we had to clean up and then lock up the church. I didn't end up leaving until 10:30pm... got home and went to Sodalicious with my roommates because that is the only valentine we all wanted. And well... that wrapped up my Valentines Day. It was actually nice that I was so busy that I didn't have time to think about it... because sometimes this Holiday can make me a little depressed... instead, I didn't even have time to think about it. It was awesome.

However, this doesn't mean that I didn't feel any love. First I got flowers on a date on Thursday. Although I'm not interested in the guy that gave them to me, it was very sweet and the flowers are beautiful.


We also got a little heart attack love from the Relief Society.


Then today the love continued at a brunch that Ian hosted at his house... where he made banana bread french toast. What? Have you ever had that before? I hadn't. It was pretty good. I made mine into a heart... because why not? I ended up hanging out with this group for the rest of the afternoon because we were having so much fun. Seriously... I love these people. I should hang out with them more often. It was nice to have Stake Conference just for the fact that we were done by noon and for once I had time to hang out with friends on a Sunday... usually I get home from church and spend the rest of the day/night with my family. I kind of miss having that friend time on Sunday that I used to. Don't get me wrong, I love my family time... I just miss morning church for that reason. I could have both.



I also got some Tinder Valentine messages from different guys. It's nice that the guys are making the girls feel special... even on Tinder. ;)


It's been great. I hope you felt loved this weekend. More importantly... spread the love! Happy Valentines Day.



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Love your heart pictures. :) Oddly, we had stake conference on V-day too. I had to sing in the choir, so I had to come early... but I didn't have to stay after. :) I'm glad you felt some love.