Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, January 25, 2016

Cousin Time

Last week I got the BEST text. It was from my cousin Travis. It was a picture of his flight itinerary showing that he was coming to Utah and then the next text said "Sodalicious?". I always get super excited to see my cousin Trav. He is the best. He was just here for the weekend, so I knew I would get to see him a lot, but I would take any time that I could get. After that his daughter started texting me... probably a little jealous that her dad was coming and she wasn't. Love that girl.

Dave, Trav and I hung out Friday and tonight. Both nights we went to visit Grandma at her new place in Legacy in Spanish Fork. Grandma is a good sport to put up with all of us with the little energy she has... but we enjoyed ever second of our visit. Love Grandma so much.




Then after... it was off to Sodalicious!!!! We text this pic to Lisa to make her jealous. We had a great time chatting in the car and drinking our Soda's. Cousin time is the best time.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You guys are hilarious. And thanks for taking picks of where grandma was living- I never got to see it.