Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, January 4, 2016

Dancing Through Brazil

I always make a video of all of my trips. My more recent trips, I have been thinking about what I want to do for the video before I even go on the trip so that I can prepare for it and be getting the things I want as I go.

Well, going to Brazil with Stacey, I thought it would be so fun to dance our way through Brazil and thankfully Stacey was all for it since we both love to dance. He was so excited about it in fact that he worked on it the most. He thought of most of the dance moves and edited the entire thing as we went along the trip. It was a team effort though. We both picked the song together (which I think is perfect) on the plane ride there and  thought of dance moves and where we want to film and practiced the dance moves and filmed in public and always had people watching us and wondering what the heck we were doing. It was all worth it though, because I LOVE how our video turned out... and apparently so does everyone else because it already has over 1,000 views and it's only been posted for a week. I have watched it a ton of times and never get sick of watch it. It just puts a big smile on my face overtime I watch it because each one of those scenes has great memories for us. Some of the memories we created by making this video and other's bring up memories because of where we were at. Anyway... It will be hard to top this video on my next trip, wherever that may be. Maybe I will just have to keep doing dance videos. Do you think that would get old? I don't know, but this video hasn't gotten old to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.

4 comments:

Gary said...

Very nice, Tracy. The scene changes with continued action worked really well and you looked like you were having a good time. Have you thought about being a movie director?

Tracy Mills said...

Thanks Gary! No, I haven't, but I have thought about making other YouTube videos.

Lori said...

How awesome is that!!!? you got moves Sis :) You and Stacey dance really well together! So fun. Thanks for making that.

jamie hixon said...

You know I love it. You know.