Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, July 18, 2016

Cecret Lake - Little Cottonwood Canyon



I have been to Cecret lake so many times now that I can't keep track. I know the wildflowers are in bloom this time of year, so I was dying to get up there again. Kyle had never been, plus he is my adventure buddy, so I asked him if he wanted to go with me. He said yes and brought his friend Jaylene.


I don't know why I am always unsure of new people at first. I wasn't sure if I would like Jaylene all that much or not. Probably because she is beautiful and I was intimidated by her. However, we hit it off and became instant besties. In fact, on the way home Kyle let her sit in the front seat so we could chat. Ha ha. I'm hoping for more adventures with this girl. She is awesome. Kyle took this awesome picture of us bonding with the view of the lake in front of us. We are hard to see because we are small and in the corner, but I love that shot.




Kyle was hardcore and even brought his paddle board. His is inflatable, but it is still an extra 50+ pounds to carry on his back. Cool though because nobody else was paddle boarding. He took turns paddling us across the lake.


Of course I had to hammock too. It's my jam. I found the best spot!


We left in the morning and thought we would be back by 2pm. We didn't get back home until after 7pm. We just had so much fun exploring and playing all day. Such a great day!





2 comments:

Lori said...

So cool that Utah has so many water spots to go adventure to. This looks a little different than the day we went ;)

jamie hixon said...

Looks gorgeous. I'm glad you have a new friend!