Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, July 4, 2016

Independence Day Celebrations




Happy Independence Day!


My first set of fireworks for the Holiday came on Friday in American Fork. I went with Kyle and a bunch of his friends. It was a pretty good show. After a few of us hung out and talked until.... we will just say late.




On Monday (actual Holiday) I worked out with my personal trainer. After that... I spent the afternoon with my mom's side of the family. Many of them I hadn't seen in a long time, It was nice. We hung out at the park and had a BBQ and just hung out and enjoyed each other's company. The kids all had fun playing. They even put on a show for everyone. I also finally got to meet my cousin Lauren's baby, Lincoln. Such a cutie. I got to hold him and he fell asleep in my arms. I didn't really document the family party. Sad... I know. And so unlike me. I just took the a pic of the kids performing and then Lauren took this pic of me holding her baby and sent it to me. That's all I got folks. It was great though and there was talk of doing it again next year.



My dad did a little firework show at our house for anyone that wanted to join. However, I skipped out. It was my friend Kyle's birthday and so I told him I would party with him too. So I went to his house and we drove up to Sandy to watch their firework show... which was awesome. I had never seen there's. We had a great seat too. We were sitting high enough that we could not only watch the main show... but see everyone's firework shows going off everywhere around in the city. It was awesome. After that, we drove back to Provo and did sparklers at the park. We had other plans... but it kind of fell through. We still had fun doing this though.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Fun. I think it is so funny that we have 2 Lincolns in the family. Wish I could have been there at the family BBQ.