Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 339

Another week! I guess times flies when you are having fun... or when you are busy, or both.

I already blogged about The Grid and Silver lake which was pretty much my weekend. I did also get together with a guy I was seeing hear and there for over a month... and then he pretty much told me he was too much of a mess to be involved with me, but then started texting me again almost 2 months later saying he missed me and wanted to see me again. They always come back. ha ha. He is a mess. I enjoy his company but I never expect anything from him. Is that sad? Maybe. It was good to see him again.

Sunday was family dinner. As usual. Always relaxing and nice. After dinner I went over to my cousin's house to work on the travel blog again. I feel like WordPress should be easier to figure out than it is. Usually I am pretty good at figuring out techy stuff. Not this... I feel like a retard. Plus... Heather and I both have so many ideas, we get excited and sidetracked and then don't get as much done as we should. ha ha. It's slowly coming along though.

I already blogged about Boyz II Men. So fun. They are awesome. I'm glad they are still performing and that people still want to see them. They are great. Just Josh and the girls. Ha ha... His wife, Miranda is fun. We all had a blast. Glad we all got to go together. I love a good concert.

Tuesday I went out with another guy I met online. He was ok. Not really my type and I knew that before I met him, but for some reason there are a few guys that are persuasive enough to convince me to go out with them even though I don't really want to and am not excited about it. We had a good chat, but I don't care to go out with him again. And of course... I feel this way and he will be one of the guys that keeps trying to hang out with me. Why is that? Why can't the ones I like be the ones that pursue me? Such is dating I guess. That is why it is a miracle when people get married.

Wednesday, MacKenzie came over to watch our shows. I LOVE that she is back in town. It is so much fun to watch shows together than watch them separate and then text each other about them... which is what we were doing all summer. Plus, I just like having her around. I loved living with her. We are in the same boat, we think similarly and we have great conversation about life. She is easy to get along with and we love the same shows. So glad she is back. Even though I don't see her everyday anymore, I will take once a week. :)

Today has just been chill. Went to work. Went to the gym to work out with Josh and now I'm just home. Trying to catch up on stuff but having a great time just doing nothing. I really need to get motivated to start working on some projects. That would make me feel better. Just never seems to be enough time in a day. At the same time, I seem to be way more productive when I am busy than when I have nothing. Why is that? It's true though. It's like I'm already in busy mode so it is easy to keep being busy, but when I'm being lazy... it's so much easier to keep being lazy then wanting to work on a project. Maybe I should start scheduling my projects? Instead of having a free night to do whatever... I should be in my calendar that that free night is to work on a video, or a book of a trip or to go through my closet again. Maybe I will give that a try.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I don't know about you, but I get lazy after hard work outs, because I'm SUPER TIRED and my body feels depleted. Maybe that's part of the problem. I wanted to clean my house today, but I worked out super hard at Pilates and I just wanted to never move again.