Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, September 17, 2016

RIP Luna

I was so sad to come home and find my Beta, Luna dead in the bowl. I didn't see any signs that anything was wrong. Didn't even last an entire year and my cousin Dave even bought it from a Beta Breeder in Utah. Purple Rain came from Walmart. That just goes to show you... it's all luck. I loved them and took care of them the same. I'm sad Luna didn't last longer. He was so pretty. I sent a picture to Dave with Luna in the toilet and we had another fish funeral via text. Glad I have someone to have fish funeral's with.



Time to get another Beta or give it a break? I like having one, but maybe I will wait a month or so. We shall see. Until then... Rest In Peace Luna. You were a good fish.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Your texts are hilarious. Poor fishy!