Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas at Disneyland


So, as you already know from recent blog posts, I went to Disneyland a couple weekends ago. I didn't want to post it until December because it was all decked out for Christmas. Christmastime at Disneyland is simply magical. You have no idea unless you have experienced it for yourself. I love it. I look forward to it every year. This was the first time however, that I have been able to experience Christmas at Disneyland in the day & the night. Usually I am just there for Candlelight and we are rehearsing behind the scene's until dark when we perform and then after we are done performing we are allowed to play in the park. It was awesome to see it during the day. I think I noticed a lot more of the decorations rather than just the lights. I loved it. I loved every minute of it, even though the first few hours were spent in the rain. First time at Disneyland in the rain. And because of the rain and it being the weekend before Thanksgiving, we didn't have to wait longer than 15 minutes to get on a ride. Which for a Saturday is pretty awesome... and rare. Get ready for a picture overload of the Happiest Place on Earth! :o)


New Orleans Square
First place we ventured was New Orleans Square. Rode the rides and then my friend treated me to "The Blue Bayou" for lunch since I gave her a free ticket to Disneyland. I LOVE that restaurant for many reasons. We both split a dish so we could try two different things. They even had a live band in there on the balcony. It was awesome! I have to say that New Orleans Square was my favorite as far as Christmas decorations go. Whoever decorated that place, can you please come decorate my house for Christmas? That would be great.

Toon Town
Since this was my first time experiencing Christmastime at Disneyland in the day time, I had to check out Toon Town to see what they did over there. I have to say, my favorite decoration over there was Miney Mouses Christmas Tree in front of her house. TOO CUTE!!! We had a lot of fun over there and even saw Miney, Pluto & Goofy all dressed up in their Christmas Sweaters. 


Fantasy Land
Next we headed over to Fantasy Land. I don't think we rode any of the rides there except for Matterhorn, which was awesome because I was in the front sled... by myself... and... well, have you ever been in the very front? You feel like you are right on the tracks and you get bumped and shifted around a lot and I pretty much loved it. Other than that ride.... Fantasy Land had the best picture taking I think.


We went to Tomorrow Land and then went to head over to California Adventure Park, on the way out, we caught the cute Christmas Parade! We always rehearse for Candlelight where those floats are stored and you see them come take them out for the parade, but I had never seen it until now.  The Seven Dwarfs were my favorite.


California Adventure
In California Adventure park we went on the new Toy Story Ride, which = awesome and then we got to see the new show they started there called "World of Color". It was neat. A little mix of the Ballagio Water Show and Fantasmic. I liked it. 

Then we head back to Disneyland for the last part of our night. Soak in the beauty of Sleeping Beauty's Castle before heading home. Oh how I love Disneyland! So glad I got to go this year.  Thank you Disneyland for always making my Christmas so magical.


1 comment:

Lynette Mills said...

you really captured it Tracy... I love Disneyland too.