Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, December 27, 2010

White Christmas

This year was my first white Christmas.... EVER. I have spent almost every Christmas in California, last year in Arizona and the one other year besides this year that I spent Christmas in Utah... it didn't snow. Although it didn't snow on Christmas day, there was plenty of left over snow from when it snowed a few days before.
*Here is my dad... excited to be using a snow blower. Please notice that its cold outside and my dad is in short sleeves. Us crazy californians don't know what to do in the snow*


So after opening gifts on Christmas day, we went outside with the kids to play in the snow and attempt to build a snowman. It wasn't the best snow for this, but we did the best with what we had. Reanne and Sierra had a blast. William was not loving the snow so much. It was a fun new activity for our family to experience on Christmas Day.



I know I had a bad attitude about having Christmas in Utah this year... and just wished that I was in California and I complain about the snow.... but.... really, I am just happy to be with my family. Home is where your family is. As cheesy as that sounds, it is also true. I don't care where I am as long as all of my family is there. I love them a lot and am really enjoying our time together.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful pics, including the cool collage! Snow is sure different, but fun:) Merry Christmas!

jamie hixon said...

Awww. I agree. And thanks for sacrificing and staying in Utah, because I actually enjoyed the White Christmas. Cute pictures!