Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge in 1 Day!

30 Day Challenge

I have been seeing these 30 day challenges on other people's blog's to try and keep them blogging. I have way too much to blog about to drag this out for 30 days.... but I still thought it would be fun to do one, so I am going to do it in 1 day! But.... if you feel like doing it, feel free to do it in 30 days. :o) There are a couple different ones I have seen and I might do the other one at a different time.... but for now, I liked this one. So here we go....
30 Day Challenge
Getting to know me. Each day of the month (with this post and all of my posts), write a blog post according to these guidelines below:


Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

  
   *  I'm Pee Shy. If I am in a public bathroom 90% of the time I can't go to the bathroom if someone else in in the bathroom. I hate it.
   *  If there is music on, I can't help my body from movin to the groove.
   *  Sometimes I do something only because I think it will make a cool picture.
   *  First thing I do when I get up in the morning... before I do ANYTHING else, I make my bed.
   *  I have never broken a bone or had stitches (except for in my mouth for wisdom teeth).
   *  I have lived in Utah for 8 years and NEVER been skiing of snowboarding.
   *  I talk to myself alot, especially when I'm shopping.
   *  I have become a little bit of a shopaholic
   *  I like to use BBQ sauce instead of Mayo on sandwiches.
   *  I get sucked into Lifetime movies like this weekends special "Craigslist Killer"
   *  My trademark is paper Origami Cranes. Usually if I have been somewhere, you will see at least one.
   *  I have well over 200 movies.
   *  I got to shake Dick Van Dykes hand.
   *  My first kiss was when I was 15. I kissed him to get a tic tac.
   *  Creativity makes me happy.

Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name
  * Brunette on the Internet came from a nail polish from Sephora that my sister Jamie gave me for Christmas because she said the name of it was me... so she had to get it for me. I blogged about it and then my BFF Lolly told me I should name my blog that... so I did... because I thought it was a brilliant idea*

Day 3-A picture of you and your friends


Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
  * Needing to check my email before I go to bed. This is because I am already going to bed late as it is, therefore being on the computer, I lose track of time and go to bed WAY later than I should*

Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been


Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
   * Superman! Because he is the man of steel. Because he is faster than a speeding bullet, can leap over tall buildings in a single bound and bend steel with his bare hands. Or maybe its because I feel in love with Dean Cain who played Superman in "Lois and Clark the new Adventures of Superman" when I was younger.*

Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
   * I want to finish the book of my India trip
   * I want to finish my living room in the basement (which is going to be India theme)
   * Finish another craft
   * Read a book 
I want to accomplish all of these by the end of this month.

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
   * Being brave and sticking up for myself and telling someone how I REALLY feel*
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
  * That is hard because I like SO much music and usually go through phases of what my favorites are. When I am sad.... I usually listen to Simon & Garfunkle. Happy, Michael Jackson or Mika. Mad, umm... I don't know. I think its different all the time. Hyped, my hip hop mix and bored... usually my mellow acoustic mix.*
Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends


Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
   * I found out about blogger in 2006 or 07 when my married friends started blogs and would blog about their family and mostly their kids, because of this I didn't start one for a while. I didn't think anyone would read it because I was not married and did not have kids. Long story short, my good friends Lolly and Cheryl convinced me to start one because people would in fact read it, so I did*

Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
   *Yeah... too many people read my blog for me to actually put that on here, but believe when I tell you I have written one of these letters and have had no response*
Day 14-'A picture of you and your family


Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
   * So, my ipod is ALWAYS on shuffle while I am at work... I guess I will start from now....
    #1- The fear you won't fall by Joshua Radin 
    #2- The Way you Make me Feel by Michael Jackson              
    #3- See My Side by Jordin Sparks 
    #4- Good People by Jack Johnson 
    #5- This Life by my good friend and old co-worker Jarrett Burns 
    #6- My Fair Lady by The Bird & The Bee
    #7- Come Rain or Come Shine performed by Danny Gokey on American Idol Season 8 
    #8- Piano Lesson/If you don't mind me sayin from The Music Man #9- Delirious by Vistoso Bosses
    #9- Down to the River to Pray by Alison  Krauss
    #10- Toes by Norah Jones

Day 16-Another picture of yourself


Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
  * Maybe Beyonce. I would like to see what it is like to be famous and I choose Beyonce not only because I like her, but she gets to be a recording artist, a dancer and actor and a model. *

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
  *Trace- because its shorter than saying Tracy. My dad called me Little T. He did that to all of us girls when we were little. T-Rac- this came from Brad. He is B-Rad and we did mine which would be T-Racy (which some people call me) but Brad liked the flow of T-Rac better so he has been calling me that for the past 6 years and many other people have caught onto that. Most people however call me T-Ray now.... which I believe came from my old roommate and brother in law's sister Blythe.*
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
   * Obviously I don't know who this will be, but I picture him to be handsome, sweet, understanding, social, smart, spiritual and talented. Someone that my family will love and someone that loves me for EXACTLY who I am. Also... I'm thinking he needs to be a Blue (if you have taken the color test you know what I am talking about)
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy

 * Just looking at this picture makes me laugh. Not sure what it is? Go here*

Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
   *I'm a carrot! I don't know... there are a lot of things. I what is best for me, not because anyone else tells me I should do something or because everyone else is doing it. On top of that I am an open book and where my heart on my sleeve and will do anything for people I love. On top of that, I have the Peter Pan syndrome and love playing and don't plan to stop anytime soon.*
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot
   * Love and Attention*
Day 24-A letter to your parents
  * Okay, so putting a letter to my parents on here would take up A LOT of room and since I am doing a whole month's blog in one post, its already big enough, but my parents know that I love them and how they are my hero's. The mean the world to me. I have done other tributes to them on my blog here and here.

Day 25-What I would find in your bag
   * You would find a wallet, Passport, Checkbook, Sunglasses, Camera, Hand sanitizer, Gum, a pen, chap stick, my ipod, my phone, car keys, and a notepad.*

Day 26-What do you think about your friends
  * They are my friends for a reason right? I think they are awesome. They make me happy, fill my life with fun and happiness. I need them and am glad that they are there.*
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
   *Because I think its fun. Something to do while I am bored at work. So you can know the real Brunette on the Internet... if you didn't already. *
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?

 *Well, this is from a little over a year ago.And I am not going to post one of this year because I did at the beginning of this post. How have I changed in a year? A lot. Physically probably not much except that I have bangs now...and maybe my style a little. Not physically? Mostly my ideas about relationships and what will be best for me in the end. Also how to to pick myself back up when the pieces of me have been broken and shattered into the smallest pieces that I didn't think I would know how to put it back together.*

Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
   * That I can't depend on other people to make me happy. I need to be happy with myself and life no matter what happens. I guess this is something I already knew, but something I had to relearn this past month*
Day 30-Your favorite song
  * Right now?  "Christmas Tonight" by Dave Barnes. I know its a Christmas song... but it was pretty much on repeat in my car for like two weeks. I just love it. You can see it here.

4 comments:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

This is pretty cool Tracy!!! I like to read your blog - it makes me smile and reminds me of all the fun things we did together [remember our first music video...hey Brittany...]

jamie hixon said...

Tracy in a nutshell!

I am totally pee shy, but it made me laugh out loud to read that FIRST on your list.
You are an amazing + amazingly beautiful person... inside and out.

Lynette Mills said...

Fun to read as always Tracy.

THE LIZARD'S said...

WOW.. SO MUCH GOOD INFO ON YOU!! You are such an open book and I like that about you! You are one fun and kind and GREAT friend!!! cute pictures ...the one inthe chair is my fav.. so cool!and... I hope I dont get the blamefor the "shopoholic part" but I probably deserve it. haha!