Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lunch with Heather

Remember when I said I had a lot of friends that are pregnant or just had their baby? Seriously.. I have had 4 friends that had a baby in the last week and I went to 3 baby showers in this last week AND there are more. Just sayin.

Heather is one of those lovely preggo friends. I actually missed her baby shower because I was out of town... but I gave her a gift at this lunch get together. Heather worked with me at Novell until this last January. So the Novell girls all got together for lunch at Guru's last week. It was fun to see her and catch up... and see her showing in her pregnancy since she wasn't really showing much when I last saw her.

Here we all are. I guess these are the first pictures she has taken while she has been pregnant! I don't think that should be allowed! I think she looks cute. :o) Heather is having a boy.





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Fun! Here you are looking cute again.
I can't believe you have so many friends that are pregnant right now. I think I have only one.