Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bangkok Thai on Main

A while back, I got this travel zoo email about a deal in Park City. It was a meal for 2 at a Thai place. Normally for 2 people to have 2 appetizers, 2 meals and 2 desserts it costs over $100, this deal got it for you for $50. I like Thai food, and every once in a while its nice to treat yourself to a fancy dinner... so I bought it. The deal expired on the 23rd of this month, so I knew I needed to use it.

I asked Allyson if she would want to go with me, so last night we drove up to Park City. With all the rain we have been having... it was a beautiful drive up Provo Canyon. Park City is a beautiful place to hang out. We ate outside and chatted over a lovely Thai meal. It was wonderful.

Our Appetizers



Our Meals


We both got the same dessert. Everything was SO good.


It was fun to get out of town and have some one on one time with Allyson in beautiful park city. Thanks Allyson for going with me.... and for being a great friend.


2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Oh my goodness! I love Thai food and that all looks REALLY REALLY good. Wow. Time to go to Park City...

Lynette Mills said...

your friends just gotta love you Tracy...