Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Accessorize Your Life

I  like to have my own style and accessorize my wardrobe. A week or so ago I thought to myself... we all are carrying around our technology... why not accessorize that too so that it matches my style. Why not accessorize my life and not just my wardrobe? So that is exactly what I am going to do... starting with my technology. :)

My laptop ( I started with just the keyboard cover. I love the purple)


Then added the Monet sticker for the laptop.



My phone.



I love it. 

3 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Those are cute! Where do I go to look for my ipad?

Tracy Mills said...

Just search in Amazon. That is what I did.

jamie hixon said...

Oooh! I didn't know how I felt when I saw just the purple letters, but I LOVE the background of branches and everything. Way cute.