Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Four Wheeling


On Friday afternoon I got a text from my good friend Allyson. She had invited me to go Four Wheeling with her and a couple of other people. It was a beautiful day outside and me going was going to require me to leave work early. I was all about this idea. Thankfully it wasn't a big deal that I left.



The Four wheelers happened to belong to a member of my Bishopric and had told Allyson last time she was over at his house that she could ride the four wheelers anytime she wanted to. I was just glad she thought of me and asked me to go. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and a beautiful time of year. I loved every minute of it. I just kept saying how pretty it was.






The other two girls with us are girls that Allyson works with. We went to the Hydes house way back in Hobble Creek Canyon, he set us up on the Four Wheelers and then we spent about 2 hours exploring the beautiful trails around their house. We split up on the two different Four Wheelers and switched off driving and trying out both Four Wheelers. We stayed with the same buddies though. It was good times.



Here we are having a good time. We love Four Wheeling.




5 comments:

flux biota. said...

jealous. Utah falls are gorgeous. I love the red scrub brush.

jamie hixon said...

That IS really pretty. I have never been four wheeling. I would be the chicken that was taking it slow the whole time.

Lori said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I would love to do that :)

Lynette Mills said...

Thumbs up Tracy

A Little Cuppa Tea said...

Gorgeous pictures!