Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Preparing for Halloween

Last night, Brittany, Vicki and I were bored... so Brittany asked us if she could paint our faces for Halloween. Vicki and I are always down for anything, so we got our Halloween faces on. I maybe fell asleep when Brittany was painting my face.


I think they turned out awesome. Brittany did a great job. I really loved that it was just half of our face too. We liked it so much we did a little photoshoot before we washed it off.





I love Halloween!

4 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

I saw this on facebook... they did turn out very good. I like the black and white version

Lori said...

Wow, awesome. What are you going to be for halloween this year?!?

Tracy said...

I actually have no idea. My friend Wes suggested we be Mary Poppins and Bert though and I told him about your family costume.

jamie hixon said...

Creepy. That is how you know she did a good job. ;-)
Go for Mary Poppins, Tracy. Why not? I love that idea. And you don't have to be the Mary with the white and red dress, it would be really easy to pull the normal Mary off.