Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Little Reunion

It had been a while.... but now and again we try and get together. It was long over due, so Michele organized a little reunion at Nicole's house. It was so fun to get together and see everyone and catch up on everyone's lives.

I met all (except Jayna) of these wonderful girls in my ward here in Deer Haven... except back in the day when I first moved in. I don't think there are many people still around in the ward now that would know any of these people. That is why I'm called the ward Vet. ha ha. Long timer. I know.

Nicole, Nicole and Emily are also my cruise BFF's... and always will be. Oh the good times I have had with these girls. SO glad that we all keep in touch and get together when we can. Hopefully it is not so long before we do it again.


2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I want to go on another cruise. Let's do it.

Tracy said...

Tell me when and I'm there!