Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rich's Birthday

Rich has become one of my closest friends in the ward. We have really bonded since we both has similar thoughts and feelings (being a blue personality) and really confide in each other. Rich doesn't like people knowing about his birthday but I found out a month or so ago when it was and marked my calendar. It was on Tuesday, but we celebrated on Thursday. Rich knew I was going to make a cake for him, but he didn't know I was going to invite people over. I hope it was a pleasant surprise since I just invited all of his closest friends.

Rich is obsessed with Star Wars, so it only seemed right for me to decorate his cake with Star Wars. It didn't compare to the cake my sister and I decorated for my nieces Star Wars Birthday party, but it still turned out alright and he liked it.... which is all the matters.


We just pretended that all of the candles were lightsabers and we actually listened to "the death march" while we lit the candles. No joke (that is actually Rich's ringtone on my phone) it was funny.


Thank you Rich for being such a dear friend, I need people like you in my life. You are awesome and I hope this is an amazing year for you.


3 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

so sad i missed his birthday! rich is the best :)

Meg said...

i love this. and you. and rich.

jamie hixon said...

Death march for birthday candle time? Brilliant. Love it.