Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cascade Springs


Sometimes at work, we play instead of work. The Thursday before I went to Arizona was one of those days. So I really had like a 5 day weekend instead of 3.... which rocked.

So they rented 3 "razors" and we explored around Cascade Springs, which is in Midway. Turns out, there are a lot of beautiful places to explore in Midway. I drove first! I felt pretty comfortable behind the wheel.... I may have made some of the people in my car feel nervous.



Once we got to Cascade Springs, we made that our meeting spot which is also wear we ate our lunches. Since I had never been there before, a few of us walked around to explore the area. SO BEAUTIFUL! I love this time of year in Utah.






Then we were off on another off roading adventure. While riding along, Tyler spotted a moose up on the hill. I was SOOOO excited. I have been wanting to see a Moose for a long time, and now I finally have. Now... I would like to see one closer.


We road around exploring the mountains from 10am until about 3pm... then everyone headed home.





That day was such a blast. Oh and I love hanging out with my co-workers. Did I mention that I also brought my GoPro? Of course! Any excuse to use that camera.... so next I need to make a video of the day's adventures! Thanks for the fun day Novell Legal Team!


5 comments:

Kristy said...

Tracy I hope you keep that job forever. It is pretty sweet.

Lynette Mills said...

I was just going to say something very similar....

Janene "Jeannie" Jaynes said...

I just love seeing you and Lauren in those shots! Both of you just have so much spirit and love and are so amazingly fun to be with!

Lauren said...

Jeannie! You're the best. We miss you. And Tracy, I love the shots. We had SO much fun!

jamie hixon said...

The vehicles and helmets look like they are from the future.
Also, that little spot is gorgeous! Utah has all kinds of treasures.