Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Front Runner


Friday was my first time taking the Front Runner! I have been meaning to since it opened in December... but did find an excuse to use it or someone to go with. Well... when we went to the Chalk Art Festival on Friday night, we decided to take the Front Runner because the Provo station is just right around the corner from our house and where the Front Runner stops in North Salt Lake is just a 5 minute walk from the Gateway Mall and the Energy Solutions Center and a little longer walk to get to Temple Square. It is quite convenient actually. In fact.... it takes about the same amount of time to get there and you get to just get sit back and relax AND you don't have to worry about parking. Note to self for the future!


When it comes to public transportation, the train is my favorite. Maybe I will be taking the Front Runner from now on when going to SLC? We'll see. It wasn't just my first time on the front runner... it was everyone's except for Sabrina's. It was a new adventure for us and we were loving it. Anyway, I totally recommend it if you are in the area.





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That is so nice! I kind of love public transport, and that looks like a good one.