Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Music Wall

So I decided I wanted a little something more on the music wall... besides the canvas art. I decided to do a little photoshoot of each of my roommates (tried to be artsy) and printed one of the best of each girl and turned it black and white and hung it on the wall. Obviously I wanted it to match... so I have the same type vintage sheet music as matting for all of the pictures I took of my roommates.

I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like... but I LOVE the way it turned out... which is always a nice feeling. I think all of my roommates are happy with it as well. I think they loved that I wanted to do a photoshoot of each of them as well.



2 comments:

Lori said...

Great job using your space there on the diagonal stair wall! Your photos came out beautiful :) (as usual)

jamie hixon said...

Hopefully those girls will stay around for a while. :)