Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 312

Still great weather!! I'm not sad about that. I hope it stays, but I know it won't. I'm guessing there will be at least one more snow storm.

I already blogged all about my weekend with Leo. It was a super fun weekend. It is amazing how 2 strangers can hit it off that well right away. It's awesome when that happens. I wished that happened more in my dating. Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts. Now we chat on WhatsApp and Messenger at work... but of course there is a 5 hour time difference. I'm sure it will fade the longer he is home. He will forget all about me.

I was sucked in to documentary that everyone is watching. "How to make a Murder". I was so festinated by it and it really made me question the justice system. After I finished watching that, I have just been watching random movies on Netflix. In fact, I ran across this one... on Netflix it is called "Heaven is Waiting" but it is actually called "Midway to Heaven". Not sure why they changed the name. Anyway, I thought it looked interesting... knowing nothing about it. The first scene shots I recognized... it was Midway Utah and I was able to watch a movie put on by Mormons... not put out but the church, but made by members. I was correct. I laughed out loud when Michelle Money came on the screen. She is from Brad's second season of The Bachelor... which is the first season I started watching that show. Then I saw Kirby. It was a VERY cheesy film.... which was to be expected. I also watched this movie called "The Last 5 Years" which I also knew nothing about.... it was a musical and I had NO idea. And oddly enough I knew the first song. I had downloaded it YEARS ago not knowing what it was from. I need to find a new show to watch.

This week I started back up on the Fast Metabolism diet again with my cousin Lisa. We text each other everyday and cheer each other on. The first week is so hard. I'm hungry all of the time, I don't have as much energy, I get so tired and I have had headaches some nights... probably because I was addicted to sugar and my body is detoxing. Sad huh? Hopefully next week is easier. It is nice to know I'm not going through it a lone though. Always easier with a support system. Before you see results, it's hard to keep going. I weighed myself on Monday and it was DEPRESSING!!! So that in itself is motivating, at least for the first week. Hopefully the number goes down enough on the scale to keep motivating me through the weeks. Lisa just keeps sending me bikini emoji's. That's all you have to send to get the point across. That is our goal... is by this summer to be laying on the beach in bikini's. It is a great goal, I have never done that in my life. ha ha. We will see if I get there. Hopefully I do. I would love to feel that confident.

Wednesday I went over to my parents house because our long time family friend since I was a baby, Sue Brown, was in town and I wanted to say hi and chat. It had been years and it was so good to see her. She is so great. So fun to be around.

Wednesday night I also met up with my friend Lexi for dinner. We caught up and are thinking about taking a trip together now that she is single again. I'm always game. She is great so I think it would be fun.

Tonight I met up with Daniel and Becky at the Outdoor Expo in Provo. We were all super pumped to go because we are all outdoor people and went on a lot of adventures together this last summer and hopefully lots more this summer. We all loved it and plan on going back tomorrow because we didn't have enough time to see everything, but I ended up buying a couple of things I am excited about.

Monday I got my hair done. Nicole of course always does an amazing job. She kept my hair more red this time. I don't mind. I haven't not liked ANYTHING she has done to my hair so far in the last 6 years or however long she has been doing my hair. Love her. Plus we have a blast talking and catching up on life.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I love that color in your hair! It is beautiful.

Midway to Heaven was a book first. I didn't read it, but it was passed along to me. Just reading the jacket, I was like, "Nope! This isn't for me." Now it is sitting in our garage. I would maybe watch the movie- maybe. That would only be a couple hours of my life, and I could multi-task. But I'm not reading the book. ;)