Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunset at the Beach with the Cousins


Happy Valentines Day!!

My cousin Lisa is awesome. When I got to San Clemente I told her I wanted to go to the beach. I realized that was a big request because we had a bunch of family there, we had Grandma's memorial service and she has 9 kids (including a new born) to worry about and take care of. I changed the request to just seeing the sunset... but the later it got, I realized that wasn't going to happen either. 10 or 15 minutes before the sun was going to set I had let go of the idea of watching the sunset and was fine with it, Lisa turned to me and said, let's go watch the sunset. I perked up. We told everyone that we were going and whoever wanted to come was welcome to join... except we didn't give Dave a choice... he was coming. Off we went. Lisa spend in her huge party van all the way to the beach and we made it just in time! It was a pretty one too. She is the best at making things happen and I love her for it. All the craziness doesn't stop her. We had fun playing at the beach and watching the beautiful sunset.



Love my family! Can't think of a better way to spend my Valentines day than with family that I love.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That really was a gorgeous sunset. I so wish I could have been there. Lisa and Lori look like total sisters in these pics, by the way.