Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, February 15, 2016

Presidents Weekend at Lori's

After San Clemente with the cousins and Aunts and Uncles, my parents and I headed to Santa Barbara to stay at Lori's house for the rest of the weekend. I'm never sad to go back home to Santa Barbara. We were not there for very long, so we didn't do a ton, but Lori still made sure we had some fun.

We went on a beautiful walk on the ranch after church on Sunday. It was such a beautiful day and everything was so green!


I also brought my hammock, and I found the perfect spot to hang it in the yard to soak in some sun (before heading back to cold Utah) and relax and enjoy the beautiful view. Lori snapped some great pictures without me even knowing.




Lori also arranged for us to feed the calves on the ranch. I have always had a soft spot for animals... so I loved every minute of bottle feeding this calf. I mean.. how cute are they?!







What a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you came and we could go on an adventure :) Thanks for letting us try out that cool hammock too! Love you :)

jamie hixon said...

How fun! I love these pictures, and that is so cool that you got to feed the calf (calfs... calves?). Lori's life is so adventurous. I'm glad that you could all be together.