Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, February 29, 2016

Reanne is a Teenager!!

Reanne turned 13! Can you believe it? I can't. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I was holding her as a baby. She is growing SOOOO fast!!! She is catching up up to me! 

So her birthday was on the 9th... but I was out of town a lot this month, so it just didn't happen. Better late than never though huh? This year I let her choose if she wanted to go to Sodalicious again or if she wanted to go to the Sweet Tooth Fairy. She chose the Sweet Tooth Fairy. 

I didn't realize until we got there that they had moved and I didn't know where they had moved to. Probably because they just moved last month. I had to look it up on their Facebook page, but turns out they just moved to Center Street where I am sure they get a lot more action. I like their new location. 



She picked we chatted the whole way there and back, she picked out a cupcake and we watched a beautiful sunset together. It was fun. Reanne is so smart, talented, funny, creative, thoughtful and is turning into such a beautiful young woman. Such a pleasure to be her Aunt. Happy Late Birthday! Love you Reanne. 



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Aw, those are some great pictures. And how nice you are to take out your nieces and nephews. I would have major trouble if I lived anywhere near a Sweet Tooth Fairy place.