Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Knapps Castle with Veda


While I was in Santa Barbara, I was able to catch up with my good friend Veda. She drove up to my sisters house and we chatted while sitting in the hammock and then decided to take a little trip down the road to Knapps Castle. It had been YEARS since I had been there.

I brought the hammock just in case there was a place to hang it, because that is what I always do now. Little did I know what an awesome spot it would be to hang the hammock. The sides were too wide to tie around, so I looped it over the top, which I had never done before, but it worked out perfectly.




Loved catching up with Veda, it was the perfect little outing.



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

How cool is that?! I haven't been to that place in forever. I'm glad you got to "hang" with Veda. (Sorry. No more puns.)