Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, April 2, 2016

April Fools

I guess I should have posted this yesterday.... oh well.

I have never been one that cares about April Fools. I have had prank wars in the past, but nothing that I have ever done specifically on April Fools.  Facebook is the place the I see the most "April Fools" jokes. Mostly people pretending they are engaged or something stupid like that. Actually one time I had a friend post they were engaged on April Fools and I thought it was a joke and it wasn't... but every other time it is a joke.

My friend Mike, he is hilarious. He is the one that wrote the funny comment about our poke war. I posted this yesterday and I thought it was so funny. Best thing I saw on Facebook all day.



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That is my kind of April Fools- too funny. (But I wish it was REAL.)