Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Catch Me If You Can


My mom was nice to think of me and invite me to go with her to the Hale Center Theater to see "Catch Me If You Can" the musical! Thankfully I didn't have anything going on Friday night (shocker... I rarely do these days) and I could go with her.

The main lead in the musical wasn't the best singer, but he played his part well. I really enjoyed it and the music is fun and of course the story (which most are familiar with) is fun as well. We were on the first row next to the state... which basically means you up close and personal... like I have to move my feet so they don't step on them. I am always amazed at what they can do with such a small stage. You can really get into the story with just a few props and costumes.

What a fun show! Thanks for inviting me mom!



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I've never seen it, so you're one up on me. 😁 Glad you had a good time!