Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Here I Go Again On My Own

Here I go again on my next trip. Flying solo. Second time flying out of the country by myself. I doubt it will be the last. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I'm always a little nervous flying out of the country by myself. I always hope things work out the way they are supposed to. Nothing that is going to stop me from actually doing it. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Side note... I'm actually surprised at how little I have packed. When I put everything out I thought it was going to take up a lot of room in my backpack, but I actually have a TON of room left in my backpack. I guess that is a good thing, I can see myself buying a lot of stuff to bring home. We shall see.

Until then... I'm off! Excited for a Middle East adventure.





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You are brave! Wish I was packing for an adventure.