Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, February 27, 2017

Cally Jean

Last night I was over at my Cousin Dave's house. Whenever I go over there (which isn't super often) their kids get so excited. Especially Cally. I don't know why, but Cally decided she loved me from the moment she met me. She put me up there with her love for Lisa... who is her actual Aunt. I'm just a cousin of her dad. Maybe it is the middle name connection? Cally Jean, Lisa Jean & Tracy Jean. I don't know.... but when I am there she loved talking to me about my travels and is the little hostess to me. Makes sure I have something to drink and a snack if I want one. She is the sweetest.

When I was over there I asked Heather why her kids treat me like I'm royalty since they didn't grow up seeing me all the time and don't even see me that much in general. She told me... they love me and think I'm cool. I don't know why... but I'm flattered and I will take it because I think they are great. I mean, I love my nieces and nephews, but I love my cousins kids a lot too... especially the Anderson cousins.

The next day I was tagged in a post on Facebook by Heather. I thought... what could she have possibly tagged me in? After reading the post, it made me smile. Totally made my day. Thanks Cally! Love you!



No comments: