Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, February 4, 2017

John Allred at the Velour


My friend Kyle called me up earlier today and asked me if I wanted to go to the John Allred concert at the Velour tonight. I have been to another one of his concerts at the Velour. He is great. I apparently have a few friends that know him and then my friend RJ has done at least one music video for him... so I have heard him a few times. I am a music lover and always love a good live concert, so I agreed to go, happily.

John Allred did not disappoint. The bands before him were not too bad either... although I felt like they went on a little too long. Big bonus for us is that we got John's new album when we paid to get in. That was exciting. I have been listening to it since I have gotten home. Good stuff.

Good idea Kyle. Thanks for inviting me.




1 comment:

Lori said...

Awesome! It's been so long since I have gone to listen to live music.... it's always such a good time. Glad you had a fun night!