Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, February 20, 2017

Lillard Cabin in Cedar City Canyon

The same weekend that I was in southern Utah with Kyle, my BFF, Lolly, was at her cabin with her family in the mountains of Cedar City. It is a little out of the way, but would seem silly NOT to stop by and see her and see her new cabin on my way home. So I told Kyle we were making a pit stop. Kyle is totally go with the flow (one of the reasons why we are such great adventure buddies) so we made our way there.

It was amazing how much colder and how much snow there was as soon as we started heading up the canyon. It got to the point where I felt like I drove to a different state. It was crazy. Thankfully I have All wheel drive, otherwise I don't know if we would have made it all the way to their cabin! Tons of snow up there.




Once we got up there, we stayed and chatted for a couple of hours and I got a tour of the cabin. Such a great cabin! I told Lolly that we were going to have to meet up there in the future. It had been a year since I had seen Lolly. SAD! I know! So I was glad that I stopped to visit. Even if it was only for a couple of hours. We talk so much all the time that it doesn't seem like that long since our last visit, but it was. I need to be better this year about visiting her. She is the besets of best friends that one could ask for. Thankful we make time for each other. SO great to catch up with her. Perfect end to my weekend trip.


No comments: