Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sundance Snowshoeing


Lacey had never been snowshoeing before, so I told her I would go with her. It is a good thing she asked me a good month after my last snowshoeing trip to the yurt... because after that trip, I was ready to put my snowshoes away until next year. That trip was tough! Thankfully this snowshoe experience wasn't that difficult, just a little colder than I expected or wanted.

I was excited to explore a new trail that I had never done before. They have a yurt up there just for renting snowshoes and cross country skis and have their own trails. They said you could see Stewart Falls from one part of the hike, so we were excited for some good views.


The trail looped around and I think was only about a mile. It was pretty going through all of the trees... but both Lacey and I were hoping for better views of the canyon. Every time we got to a point where there was a good view, it was pretty much covered by trees. Regardless, we had a great time chatting and catching up and enjoyed time outdoors in the beautiful mountains.


Also found a place to hang my hammock for a little rest. Never a bad idea to hammock.


Fun Saturday activity with a friend... but I am hoping this is my last Winter activity. I'm ready for Spring. I know it is only the end of February.... but I'm ready.




No comments: