Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 365

Starting where I left off...

Friday after work I took Reanne out for her birthday treat to Sodalicious. She is a big 14 year old now... so she wanted a 32 oz Mt Dew. No more kiddie drinks for that girl and bring on the caffeine! Ha ha. I felt guilty getting it for her, but I shouldn't. I am just used to taking out little kids... and she is not a little kid anymore. Can't believe how fast she is growing up.

After that little outing, two of my co-workers (and friends) Candice and Drew came over to my house and we went to dinner and then to a movie. Dinner was at CupBop. I love that place and they had both never been. After enjoying dinner and goofing around a bit... we headed to Riverwoods to the movie theater to see "Lion" which was an excellent movie based on a true story. The theater there (The Wynnsong) is now the ghetto theater. You know... compared to the other theaters now. In fact... the temperature was all over the place. At one point I went into the bathroom before the movie and it was like a freezer in there. Seriously. Once we got into the theater... as we walked up the stairs it got warmer and warmer. I thought that would be a good thing since it was so cold in the theater. Half way through the movie I felt like I was having a heat flash. I started stripping off layers. Drew asked me if I was ok and started fanning me. ha ha. He asked if we needed to move down. I almost took him up on it but then after fanning off... I got it under control. It was crazy... It just came on all of the sudden and I couldn't think of anything else I was so hot. We finished out the fantastic movie... and as we walked back down the stairs in the theater... the temperature was cold again. Ha! It was all over the place. It made me laugh.... but I really have no desire to ever go back to that theater.



Saturday I got my lashes done but Ali for the last time. Sadly. She just found out and just told me that she is moving to Chicago. I'm SUPER bummed. She has been doing my lashes for the past 5 years. Not only that, but she has become such a good friend. I will miss her a ton. Who is going to do my lashes now? I'm hoping Natalie will take me (she does my lashes with Ali can't) even though she said she isn't taking on any new clients. We shall see.

After getting my lashes done... I did a little cleaning and then it was off to get my hair done by Nicole (it was a high maintenance day I guess). I already blogged about that. She always does an AMAZING job with my hair. That is why I always let her do whatever she wants. She is fabulous and also a good friend so it is always fun to get to catch up with her while I get my hair done.

Later Saturday night I hung out with Rachel. We went to Salt Lake and went to dinner. We were going to walk around the mall... but it was WAY too crowded in Salt Lake... so we just had dinner and then went back to Rachel's to watch a movie and hang out.

Sunday was the usual. Church and then dinner with the family. Always a nice time.

Monday I went to work late. I had a dentist appointment in the morning. Per usual I left with them telling me my teeth look great and to keep up the good work. Just what I like to hear.

Then it was work work work....

After work I went with MacKenzie to pick up dinner and a dessert before we started watching the LONG Bachelor finale with her roommates. Glad it is coming to an end and I would say that I am happy to finally no longer see Nick (the Bachelor) on TV after watching him on 2 different seasons of the Bachelorette and the last season of Bachelor in Paradise... but I just found out that he is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. Ugh... I hope he stinks at dancing so that I don't have to watch him for that long because I like that show and I don't want him to ruin it for me. ha ha. I have never been a Nick fan and I am ready for him to be off of tv.

Tuesday I just packed for my next trip to Iceland. This was another spontaneous trip that I didn't buy tickets for that long ago... so it came fast. I really hope that I see the Northern Lights because that is one of the main reasons why I am going now. I know... it's all luck, but my fingers are staying crossed.

Wednesday I left with my travel buddy for this trip (Dave) to my brother Chad's house VERY early in the morning to catch our flight from Salt Lake to LA. From LA we will have a few hours until we get on our flight to Iceland. We are flight WOW Air... which I have never flown before... so we will see how that is.

I guess my next post will be all about my trip. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments: